School of Media and Public Affairs Awards and Scholarships Submission Form
Thank you for your interest in the School of Media and Public Affairs awards/prizes/fellowships this year! The spring 2015 deadline is March 20 and winners will be notified in April. SMPA Awards night where recipients are recognized is the evening of Thursday, April 16th.
1) Read the ENTIRE form before beginning to fill it out. You cannot save your work and go back later. If you take more than ten minutes to fill out the form, the connection to the server may be lost. Try closing your browsers, clearing your cache, and submit again before contacting us.
2) If you do not receive a confirmation page that says "Your submission is complete," then your submission did not work.
3) We can only accept files in the formats listed.
4) You can print your full unofficial transcript from GWEB and scan it, or print it to a .pdf and submit that. It must be your FULL unofficial transcript, not just the current semester.
5) Remember to read the description of each award or fellowship before checking the box on your application below to indicate your interest. Depending on your credit total, you will not be eligible for some options. Do not check every box as it will delay the reading of your application.
6) Please be advised that many awards and scholarships can only be awarded to students who have demonstrated financial aid need as determined by the GW Office of Student Financial Assistance. Those students who have reached the maximum total financial aid allowed per academic year may not be eligible to receive additional support from SMPA.
7) Due to the number of applications each spring, the awards committee will only read your top three already-published work samples. Please do not add more than one URL per box below. You should submit other work samples as instructed for the three programs that require it.
Questions or problems? Email Samara Sit from SMPA at firstname.lastname@example.org