School of Media and Public Affairs Submission Form
Thank you for your interest in the School of Media and Public Affairs awards/prizes/fellowships this year! The spring 2015 deadline is March 20.
1) Read the ENTIRE form before beginning to fill it out. You cannot save your work and go back later.
2) If you do not receive a confirmation page that says "Your submission is complete," then your submission did not work. Please try the process again before contacting us.
3) We can only accept files in the formats listed.
4) You can print your full unofficial transcript from GWEB and scan it, or print it to a .pdf and submit that. It must be your FULL unofficial transcript, not just the current semester.
5) Remember to read the description of each award or fellowship before checking the box on your application below to indicate your interest. Depending on your credit total, you will not be eligible for some options. Do not check every box as it will delay the reading of your application.
Questions or problems? Email Samara Sit from SMPA at email@example.com