1) Read the ENTIRE form before beginning to fill it out and prepare all your materials ahead of time. You cannot save your work and return later. By filling out this form, you agree that you understand all the transfer admission guidelines on this page.
2) If you do not receive a confirmation page that says "Your submission is complete," then your submission did not work. Please try the process again before contacting us.
3) We can only accept files in the formats listed.
4) You can print your full unofficial transcript from GWeb and scan it, or print it to a .pdf and submit that. It must be your FULL unofficial transcript, not just the current semester.
5) A completed CCAS Declaration of Major/Minor Form is required for this application. You can find it on the CCAS website. No other signatures on the form are required at this time except for student applicant's signature. To upload this form properly, you will need to print it, fill out both pages, sign it, and scan it into a .doc or a .pdf file to upload below. Gelman Library has scanner access. If you are having scanner difficulties, the SMPA front desk can scan it for you but requests for scans will not be accepted on the day of the application deadline.
6) Transfer applicants who were at GW in fall 2014 and/or spring 2015 have the option of fulfilling either SMPA’s 2014 curriculum requirements or the fall 2015 and beyond requirements. The required courses for each are slightly different. For guidance on this choice, please see the curriculum worksheets on the lower right-hand side of the page for Journalism or for Political Communication.
Questions or problems? Email Jen Halpin at [email protected].