Social Media Intern
Fabric to Finish Inc. is an NYC based consulting firm specializing in global fabric and product development. We work with young emerging designers and small to midsized retailers to help them design, develop, source and produce their seasonal collections.
Focusing on companies who do not have the capital or the infrastructure to hire a full team of specialists on a full time basis, Fabric To Finish is a source of opportunity for those clients that need a short term project completed or a long term plan to help take their new business to the next level. F2F was started in September of 2006 to establish product development consulting as the new outsourcing method in order to bring young designers, retailers, and small to midsize apparel companies together with global sourcing and development opportunities.
We are looking for fun, quick learning, energetic, outgoing, and eager interns to help support our day to day operations at our design studio in the garment center. You will be part of a new start-up company and will be an active participant in helping to support a truly entrepreneurial environment. You will learn how to build a brand, build a company, source fabric, and product, and communicate daily with local and overseas mills, factories and vendors. You are a self-starter, able to multitask, confront all challenges with confidence and poise. You are articulate, possess excellent communication and analytical skills and you realize that you are a representative of our company and pride yourself in being part of our team.
- Monitor content on all social media channels
- Conduct keyword analysis and media research in order to curate new social media posts on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and more
- Online outreach utilizing various social media platforms
- Support the overall creative content for Fabric to Finish by bringing new ideas and inputs
- Assist with content modernization and edit posts to fit the interests of followers
- Take videos that document what’s going on within the company that may be of interest to followers
- Create and deliver posts in a timely manner with precision
- Track and respond to comments
- Flexibility to take on tasks outside of internship description
- Must be available 2-3 days a week
Interns must be interested in Social Media Marketing and/or Social Media Management specifically with fashion companies. Knowledge of Microsoft applications, Photoshop, and Google Analytics are ideal as well as excellent writing and editing skills. Interns will be educated on HTML/CSS/CRM. We are seeking a social media intern that works well in a team-oriented environment and is looking to gain hands-on experience in fashion and consumer engagement.
Please email resumes to [email protected] along with a cover letter explaining why you would be a great asset to our team. Links to social media accounts are also accepted.