On The Marc Media is currently seeking forward-thinking interns to join our team. We’re a fun, yet fast-paced, public relations and marketing agency located right outside of Washington, D.C. in Rockville nearby the Shady Grove metro station. Our interns gain relevant communications experience by working hands-on with our clients, representing a wide array of industries.
This three-month internship program is unpaid and eligible for academic credit. Candidates must be available 2 – 3 days per week from 9:00 am – 5:30 pm.
- We are looking for interns for the Fall 2019 intern cycle.
- This is a three-month internship.
- Interns to begin as early as August 19, 2018.
- Conduct research
- Draft succinct copy for blogs, new releases, pitches, ads, social media and other written content
- Support client's social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and more
- Monitor and analyze performance of client websites, social media accounts, advertisements and email campaigns
- Manage and update client websites, as needed
- Assist in the planning and execution of short-term strategy for clients
- Track client goals and objectives
- Produce written and multimedia content for On The Marc Media’s blog and social media accounts
Pluses in Our Book
- Candidates seeking academic internship credit
- Candidates with prior relevant internship experience
- Candidates with knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, HTML/CSS, Premiere Pro, iMovie and/or Final Cut Pro
- Candidates with experiences using social media on behalf of organizations
On The Marc Media is located at 9211 Corporate Blvd, Suite 360, Rockville, MD 20850. The office is located nearby the Shady Grove metro station but is not within walking distance. We offer free Uber rides to and from the metro.
How to Apply
Please submit resume and availability to Karina Meza at kmeza(at)onthemarcmedia.com and Kelsey Kovacs at [email protected]. Applications without a resume and availability will not be considered.